TELSTRA PROTECTED ACTION – RE BANS SUSPENSION AND RESUMED EBA TALKS
Special Telephone Hookup
TUESDAY 7th MAY AT 7.30PM
CEPU and other bargaining Representatives will re-commence EBA talks as a result of the suspension by the CEPU of notified protected industrial action (Recall and overtime bans and 1 hr stoppages). These talks are programmed for 9.30 to 12.30 Tuesday 7th of May (this coming Tuesday), in Melbourne.
Members will be updated on this phone hook up about any developments, hopefully they are positive.
To reiterate, the following protected industrial bans and stoppages are suspended at the moment, but if required, the required 3 working day notice will be given if it appears the talks are not progressing.
1. BAN ON PERFORMANCE OF ESSENTIAL CUSTOMER SERVICING WORK (ongoing).
2. BAN ON PERFORMANCE OF EMERGENCY WORK (ongoing).
3. BAN ON ADDITIONAL HOURS (Overtime) BOTH SCHEDULED & UNSCHEDULED (ongoing).
4. BAN ON RECEIVING/ACCEPTING STORES AT HOME ADDRESS
5. PERIODIC STOPPAGE OF WORK