TELSTRA PROTECTED ACTION – RE BANS SUSPENSION AND RESUMED EBA TALKS
Special Telephone Hookup
TUESDAY 7th MAY AT 7.30PM
Contact the branch office for dial in number
CEPU and other bargaining Representatives will re-commence EBA talks as a result of the suspension by the CEPU of notified protected industrial action (Recall and overtime bans and 1 hour stoppages). These talks are programmed for 9.30am to 12.30pm, Tuesday 7th of May (this coming Tuesday), in Melbourne.
Members will be updated on this phone hook-up about any developments, hopefully they are positive.
To reiterate, the following protected industrial bans and stoppages are suspended at the moment, but if required, the required 3 working day notice will be given if it appears the talks are not progressing.
- BAN ON PERFORMANCE OF ESSENTIAL CUSTOMER SERVICING WORK (ongoing).
- BAN ON PERFORMANCE OF EMERGENCY WORK (ongoing).
- BAN ON ADDITIONAL HOURS (Overtime) BOTH SCHEDULED & UNSCHEDULED (ongoing).
- BAN ON RECEIVING/ACCEPTING STORES AT HOME ADDRESS
- PERIODIC STOPPAGE OF WORK