Legal help

For all work related legal queries, the first thing you should do is contact the union on 03 9663 6815

Your union team are experts in the law relating to employment, and know when formal legal assistance is required. Angela Sdrinis Legal handles most Comcare and WorkCover matters but you must contact the union first.

If you require any other legal services union lawyers Shine have an arrangement with the CWU to provide a range of services for union members.

Shine has offices in Melbourne, Epping, Sunshine, Werribee, Dandenong, Ballarat and Bendigo.

Call Vicky Antzoulatos 02 8754 7229 or
Vicky will ensure you are directed to the lawyer best able to advise on your query.

If you are a union member you will receive your initial advice free of charge.



Call Now